Saturday, October 9, 2010

Welcome to my blog














Evolving Media is the start of a new blog, something I had never experienced nor thought I would ever venture into.

Media has evolved so much ever since the World Wide Web came into existence. However, with changing media landscape, challenges abound. This weblog is created to enable discussions on blogging, issues affecting media, both new and old, and electronic publishing and design considerations for publishing online and print.

Some of the topics which I hope to discuss in my blog are:

Blogging and its phenomenon
Designing for print vs designing for online
New forms of media publishing
Classification of blogs
Web Usability
Document Design
Banner Blindness
Image Manipulation 


I would like to share my thoughts and reference readings on the topics and issues I hope to invite discussions on. All insights and reflections towards the evolving media are welcome! 


I wish you a pleasant read.





Image courtesy of: http://blog.webreakpencils.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/welcome.jpg

1 comment:

form analytics said...

Grateful to check out your website, I seem to be ahead to more excellent sites and am in the expectation of more informative post for us.